Effective date: 3/1/2021
WHAT IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
, and. Any applicable Membership Agreement.
WHAT INFORMATION CAN WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
We may collect the following personal information from you: name; current mailing or residential address; email address; telephone number; age or birth date. We collect personal information about you so that we can provide the best possible quality of customer service. We may collect, hold, use, and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide our services to you;
- to send communications requested by you;
- to answer questions and provide information or advice about existing and new services;
- to provide you with access to protected areas of our website; and
- to comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision, or direction of a regulator, or in cooperation with any governmental authority.
HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may collect your personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. When collecting personal information from you, we may collect in ways including:
- when you make an enquiry about our services;
- through your access and use of the Site, including when you register for one or more Inner Circle memberships, comment on blog posts, register for consultations and events, purchase products, or otherwise communicate, post, or share content with us;
- during conversations between you and our representatives;
- when you ask to be placed on one of our subscription/mailing lists; or
- when you become a client or customer, or otherwise use our products or services.
WHAT HAPPENS IF WE CAN'T COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
If you do not provide us with the personal information described above or as required as indicated for the use of the Site or purchase of a product or service, some or all of the following may happen:
- we may not be able to provide the Site, products, or services to you, either to the same standard or at all;
- we may not be able to provide you with information about Site, products, or services that you may want, including information about special promotions; and
- we may be unable to tailor the content of the Site to your preferences and your experience of the Site may not be as enjoyable or useful.
SITE USER TRACKING EXPERIENCE
We may use tracking software to review and improve your experience of our Site. In particular, we may use Facebook, click funnels, Active Campaign, and Google Analytics Advertising products, such as Remarketing with Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Google Analytics collects data about the Site traffic via Google Advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. Data collected via these Google products is not linked with any personally identifiable information you submit while on our Site. If you wish to opt out of the Google Analytics data collection, you may do so on Google’s Site at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We use this to research our users’ habits so that we can improve our online services. Our cookies do not collect personal information. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can set your browser so that your computer does not accept them. We may log IP addresses (that is, the electronic addresses of computers connected to the Internet) to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movements, and gather broad demographic information.
As the Site is linked to the internet, and the internet is inherently insecure, we cannot provide any assurance regarding the security of transmission of information you communicate to us online. We also cannot guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the internet. Accordingly, any personal information or other information that you transmit to us online is transmitted at your own risk.
GROUPS AND FORUMS
If you participate in a discussion forum, chat rooms, or webinars, you should be aware that the information you provide there will be made broadly available to others, potentially inside or outside of KN, who have access to that discussion forum or chat room. Also, please recognize that individual forums and chat rooms may have additional rules and conditions. Each participant’s opinion on a forum or chat room is his or her own and should not be considered as reflecting our opinions or values.
Please be advised that for any forums or webinars you attend, recordings can be enabled by a meeting or webinar host. By signing up for any of our webinars, you expressly acknowledge that we may make and store recordings for such webinars, and may make such recordings available to hosts and other attendees in our sole discretion. If you do not want to be recorded, you can choose to leave the meeting or webinar.
will you disclose my personal information?
- with your additional consent.
- when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- to comply with laws.
- to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- to protect the rights and property of Keto Nutritionist, LLC, our agents, customers, and others. This includes enforcing our agreements, policies, and the Terms.
- in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- with those who need it to do work for us.
- with you upon request, and without undue delay, in accordance with applicable data privacy laws and regulations.
- to our employees, contractors, or service providers for the purposes of operating our website or our business, fulfilling requests by you, and to otherwise provide services to you including, without limitation, web hosting providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, data entry service providers, electronic network administrators, debt collectors, and professional advisors such as accountants, legal counsel, business advisors, and consultants.
- to suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing, and related purposes.
DIRECT MARKETING MATERIALS
We may send you direct marketing communications and information about our Site, products, and services that we consider may be of interest to you. These communications may be sent in various forms, including mail, text, and email, in accordance with applicable marketing laws. If you indicate a preference for a method of communication, we will endeavor to use that method whenever practical to do so. In addition, you may opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by contacting us (see the details below) or by using opt-out facilities provided in the marketing communications, and we will then ensure that your contact information is removed from our mailing list. We do not provide your personal information to other organizations for marketing purposes.
SECURITY AND DATA QUALITY
We take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification, or disclosure. We strive to ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of personal information that you submit to us through the Site. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. We endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from the Site, products, and services.
HOW LONG DO YOU RETAIN MY PERSONAL DATA FOR?
We may hold your information in either electronic or hard-copy form. We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data, and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, as well as the applicable legal requirements.